Heart Head-Ways is based on women using their heart to make head-ways to empower women.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016


THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO A WOMAN DETERMINED TO RISE 

On this blog you may address me as Heart, our heart is the foundation of life. Without a heart we die; vital organs, tissues and cells will become deprived of the oxygen-rich blood which helps us sustain life. Our heart ultimately determines how long we live and our quality of life, both figuratively and metaphorically.
 As woman, mother, daughter, nurse, educator and SISTER. My heart lead me to aspire my sisterhood of women. To offer heartfelt change, from all aspects ranging from mentorship to helping write a resume. The objective for Heart Head Ways is to help solidify the importance of empowering women while reaffirming my SISTERS' SELF-WORTH.  - Heart Head Way

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment here